What’s on Bangkok – Chinese New Year at KU DÉ TA Bangkok
CHINESE NEW YEAR
Stereo Saturday present Chinese New Year party on Saturday 21, February 2015. Drape yourselves in red and enjoy the New Year festivities.
The night will feature live performances including masked Chinese magicians and most importantly, a Chinese southern lion dance to symbolise prosperity to our guests, and warn evil spirits away for the forthcoming year. (Guests dining at the restaurants will also enjoy the traditional lion dance).
KU DÉ TA is giving those at the venue a chance to be the winner of a ‘KU DÉ TA Chinese New Year Lucky Draw’ on the night. Drop your name cards at the entrance and stand a chance to walk away with special red envelopes or “Ang Bao’s”, Prize include a 1 night stay at X2 Kui Buri (valued at THB 26,500 Inclusive of Champagne Breakfast for 2! ).
Latest posts by Issey Swann (see all)
- Bangkok Dining: 12 Chefs, 7 Michelin Stars Line Up For So Amazing Chefs 2015 - August 28, 2015
- Hot on Instagram This Week - August 21, 2015
- Ryan McGinness Hennessy Very Special Cocktail Recipe - August 14, 2015
- Miami Based Italian Kitchen Design Industry Leader to Expand Nationwide - August 10, 2015
- Kanye West on Award Ceremonies - July 6, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Individual Investors Will Turn Away In A Bear Market $DIA, ... read more
EUR/USD Summary : Target Level : 1.1232 Target Period : ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis For: Gold Thursday's Technical Analysis For: Gold ... read more
World's Best Driving Road Opened In UAE Car enthusiasts are ... read more