What’s on Bangkok – Chinese New Year at KU DÉ TA Bangkok
CHINESE NEW YEAR
Stereo Saturday present Chinese New Year party on Saturday 21, February 2015. Drape yourselves in red and enjoy the New Year festivities.
The night will feature live performances including masked Chinese magicians and most importantly, a Chinese southern lion dance to symbolise prosperity to our guests, and warn evil spirits away for the forthcoming year. (Guests dining at the restaurants will also enjoy the traditional lion dance).
KU DÉ TA is giving those at the venue a chance to be the winner of a ‘KU DÉ TA Chinese New Year Lucky Draw’ on the night. Drop your name cards at the entrance and stand a chance to walk away with special red envelopes or “Ang Bao’s”, Prize include a 1 night stay at X2 Kui Buri (valued at THB 26,500 Inclusive of Champagne Breakfast for 2! ).
Latest posts by Issey Swann (see all)
- Industry leaders to gather in Johannesburg to discuss the latest on EPC Management - October 20, 2015
- MIAMI’S COMMUNITY LEADERS WENT “ALL IN FOR THE MEN” - October 19, 2015
- Halloween Recipes for Fun - October 12, 2015
- Suited for Success at Eden Roc Resort Miami Beach - October 9, 2015
- Miley Cyrus: 10 Best VMA Pics - August 31, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Key Market Analysts 2016 Predictions "Depressing" $DIA, $SPY, $QQQ, $GS ... read more
An initial group of overseas central banks and other institutions ... read more
Comments Sought On Draft EIS for Copper Flat Copper Mine ... read more