EUR/USD Euro Crisis to Return, Euro to Fall
EUR/USD intraday: under pressure.
Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.3525 with 1.347 & 1.3455 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.3525 will call for 1.355 & 1.357.
Comment: the pair stands below its new resistance and remains under pressure.
Europe faces a “demographic time bomb” as its population ages and a record amount of young people remain out of work, the director general of the International Labor Organization (ILO) warned on Thursday.
Guy Ryder told CNBC on the sidelines of the G20 summit that leaders weren’t doing enough to tackle the problem.
“If we don’t get these young people into work it’s a demographic time bomb, so there’s a bit of schizophrenia around these issues and the only way out of that schizophrenia is to find ways to get young people into work,” Ryder said. “Youth unemployment is double, triple the overall levels and we need to find those jobs quickly for all sorts of reasons.”
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Full HEFFX Technical Report - August 28, 2014
- Visteon Introduces Industry-First Dual Compatible In-Vehicle Wireless Charging System for GM - August 28, 2014
- Texas Instruments expands world’s lowest power microcontroller portfolio to the next level - August 28, 2014
- ProText Mobility Inc (OTCMKTS:TXTM) Bargain Priced - August 28, 2014
- September is Senior Vaccination Month at CVS/pharmacy and MinuteClinic - August 28, 2014
Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (.DJI) CFD closed lower ... read more
Technical Analysis: EUR/USDEUR/USD continues to trade a tight range between ... read more
Technical Analysis: Gold US Gold prices traded higher by 0.54% ... read more
LA, The US' Most Unaffordable City For Renting And Buying ... read more