EUR/USD Euro Crisis to Return, Euro to Fall
EUR/USD intraday: under pressure.
Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.3525 with 1.347 & 1.3455 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.3525 will call for 1.355 & 1.357.
Comment: the pair stands below its new resistance and remains under pressure.
Europe faces a “demographic time bomb” as its population ages and a record amount of young people remain out of work, the director general of the International Labor Organization (ILO) warned on Thursday.
Guy Ryder told CNBC on the sidelines of the G20 summit that leaders weren’t doing enough to tackle the problem.
“If we don’t get these young people into work it’s a demographic time bomb, so there’s a bit of schizophrenia around these issues and the only way out of that schizophrenia is to find ways to get young people into work,” Ryder said. “Youth unemployment is double, triple the overall levels and we need to find those jobs quickly for all sorts of reasons.”
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Kim Kardashian in Mexico: Bikini Pics - July 26, 2014
- Community Bank of the Chesapeake Opens New Branch Location In Fredericksburg - July 26, 2014
- Destination Maternity Corporation Withdraws Proposal to Combine with Mothercare - July 26, 2014
- Cerro Negro Achieves First Gold Production - July 26, 2014
- tw telecom Expands Network Footprint Across Metropolitan Atlanta - July 25, 2014
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) Sees Stocks Falling In Here AMZN, LVMUY ... read more
US Dollar Index (.DXY) Crossed 81.00 The US Dollar Index ... read more
Weekly Wrap: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Gold ... read more
Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale May Fetch $35-M At Monterey Auction ... read more