EUR/USD Euro Crisis to Return, Euro to Fall
EUR/USD intraday: under pressure.
Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.3525 with 1.347 & 1.3455 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.3525 will call for 1.355 & 1.357.
Comment: the pair stands below its new resistance and remains under pressure.
Europe faces a “demographic time bomb” as its population ages and a record amount of young people remain out of work, the director general of the International Labor Organization (ILO) warned on Thursday.
Guy Ryder told CNBC on the sidelines of the G20 summit that leaders weren’t doing enough to tackle the problem.
“If we don’t get these young people into work it’s a demographic time bomb, so there’s a bit of schizophrenia around these issues and the only way out of that schizophrenia is to find ways to get young people into work,” Ryder said. “Youth unemployment is double, triple the overall levels and we need to find those jobs quickly for all sorts of reasons.”
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Trading Technicals - October 24, 2014
- EURUSD Trades Higher On Strong Gfk Report - October 24, 2014
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, $USDCHF - October 24, 2014
- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) And Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) Facing Mounting Pressure on Net Neutrality - October 24, 2014
- Former Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) And J C Penney Company Inc. (NYSE:JCP) Chief Revolutionizing Online Purchases - October 24, 2014
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Trading Technicals Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) closed up ... read more
GBPUSD Gains After U.K. GDP Report The pound was trading ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday. ... read more
Dubai International Jewellery Week Dubai International Jewellery Week 2014 will ... read more