Crude Oil, Nat Gas, Copper Up, Gold, Silver Down
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO
- May WTI Crude Oil finished +1.85 at 53.96 bbl.
- May Nat Gas gained 0.03 to 2.68 MMBtu
- June Gold finished -8.10 at 1210.60 oz
- May Silver closed -0.27 at 16.84 oz
- May COMEX Copper finished +3.60 at 275.30 lb
US Gold prices finished lower Tuesday. A higher .DXY worked against the precious metals market.
.DXY bounced off of its lows, but early indications that the Buck put in a major top.
Gold Bulls’ next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,240.00.
Gold Bears’ next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,200.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,215.90, then at 1,224.50.
1st support is seen at 1,207.50, then at 1,200.00.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis For: Gold - September 3, 2015
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis For: DJIA (.DJI) - September 3, 2015
- The US Oil Industry Fundamental Data For Frame Ended 28 August - September 3, 2015
- The Price Of Gasoline Vs The Price Of Crude Oil - September 3, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD - September 3, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Thursday's Technical Analysis For: DJIA (.DJI) The DJIA finished at ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD $EURUSD Euro Early into Wednesday's ... read more
Thursday's Technical Analysis For: Gold $GLD Gold looks like it ... read more