Crude Oil, Nat Gas, Copper Up, Gold, Silver Down
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO
- May WTI Crude Oil finished +1.85 at 53.96 bbl.
- May Nat Gas gained 0.03 to 2.68 MMBtu
- June Gold finished -8.10 at 1210.60 oz
- May Silver closed -0.27 at 16.84 oz
- May COMEX Copper finished +3.60 at 275.30 lb
US Gold prices finished lower Tuesday. A higher .DXY worked against the precious metals market.
.DXY bounced off of its lows, but early indications that the Buck put in a major top.
Gold Bulls’ next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,240.00.
Gold Bears’ next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,200.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,215.90, then at 1,224.50.
1st support is seen at 1,207.50, then at 1,200.00.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- - August 2, 2015
- CITIC To Support Chinese Government Measures To Stabilize Stock Market - August 2, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed Friday - August 2, 2015
- This Week On Wall Street - August 2, 2015
- 10 Luxury Watches You Can Buy On Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) - August 2, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
SSE Composite Index (SHA:000001) Trading Outlook for Shanghai Shayne Heffernan ... read more
China's economy is holding up despite the recent crash in ... read more
Shayne Heffernan Looks at Silver Prices Silver is a long ... read more
10 Luxury Watches You Can Buy On Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) Online ... read more