From leaf peeping to apple picking, the fall season is full of activities to partake in with friends and family. This August, Lindt USA is kicking off autumn early by debuting LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles, a limited edition flavor for chocolate lovers across the country to indulge in all season long and embrace as a new fall favorite. To celebrate the new truffles, Lindt is partnering with creative studio Wells & Grace to share tips on how to make the most of fall, and also collaborating with Lark Hotels in New England to offer an exclusive LINDOR welcome service. Chocolate fans can also join in the seasonal fun by participating in giveaways hosted across Lindt social channels.
LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles join the iconic LINDOR collection as the newest seasonal innovation, featuring a delicate milk chocolate shell enveloping an irresistibly smooth melting pumpkin spice filling. The proprietary LINDOR recipe embodies the craftsmanship of the Lindt Master Chocolatiers, and the new truffle signifies the first pumpkin-inspired flavor launch from Lindt. Whether indulging during a fall activity or just taking a relaxing moment for yourself, experiencing the smooth melting filling upon breaking the shell of a LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffle will offer a melt away moment of total contentment.
“We’re thrilled to have perfected a premium chocolate recipe that will delight the palettes of both pumpkin spice and chocolate lovers,” said Lindt Master Chocolatier Ann Czaja. “The new LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffle combines our distinctly smooth milk chocolate with a gourmet pumpkin spice filling for a delicious taste of the fall season.”
Tips to Spice up the Fall Season
To bring to life quintessential fall moments, Lindt partnered with New England-based stylist Lauren Wells and photographer Cambria Grace, the duo behind the creative studio Wells & Grace, to curate must-have fall recommendations, some of which can be found below. They’ve also captured picture perfect fall moments in a photo series of truly Instagram-worthy classic fall activities. Look for the images on @Lindt_Chocolate on Instagram throughout the season.
- Pack a Gourmet Picnic – “Fall picnics don’t have to be basic. Have fun dreaming up a menu concept highlighting the traditional flavors of fall for an extra-special afternoon spent outside. We recommend packing pumpkin ales from a craft brewery and soft, creamy cheeses, which both pair especially well with smooth melting LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles. Also, we love mixing hot cider donuts with ice-cold apple cider for a balanced taste of the season.”
- Host a Friendsgiving, Anytime – “Who says Friendsgiving should only happen once a year? Invite your closest friends over for an intimate feast filled with food, laughter and warmth. The fall months of September and October provide plenty of inspiration for décor such as adorning the table with gourds and leaves. Be sure to place a LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffle at each place setting to complement the fall color scheme and treat guests with the perfect amuse-bouche!”
– Quotes may be attributed to Wells & Grace
Truffle Welcome Service at New England Boutique Hotels & Inns
Fall is one of the most perfect times of the year to visit picturesque New England. To celebrate, from the first day of fall (September 22) through National Pumpkin Day (October 26), Lindt will offer premium chocolate welcome service at 10 Lark Hotels across New England, gifting visitors a local indulgence to enjoy within luxurious accommodations for a special travel experience. Lark Hotels is the renowned hospitality brand with a collection of boutique hotels and inns located in popular destinations throughout New England and Northern California. Guests staying at select New England properties listed below will be delighted each day with a confection of iconic LINDOR Milk Chocolate truffles and new LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles to commemorate the season, while supplies last.
- New Hampshire
- Portsmouth – Ale House Inn
- Portsmouth – The Hotel Portsmouth
- Camden – Whitehall
- Kennebunkport – Captain Fairfield Inn
- Portland – Pomegranate Inn
- Salem – The Merchant
- Rhode Island
- Narraganset – The Break Hotel
- Newport – Gilded
- Newport – The Attwater
- Stowe – Field Guide
Chances to Win LINDOR Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Chocolate lovers online have the opportunity to win smooth melting LINDOR truffles starting the first day of fall. From September 22 – October 26, 2016, Lindt will host a “Fall in Love with a New Favorite” Pinterest contest encouraging users to pin inspiration from the Lindt Chocolate “Fall Favorites” Pinterest board for the chance to win a year’s supply of LINDOR truffles (five winners). On Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, Lindt will host a Tag-A-Friend Giveaway from October 19 – 26, 2016 where consumers simply tag a friend in the comments to enter to win two 19 oz. bags of LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles (16 winners).
The new limited edition LINDOR Pumpkin Spice truffles 5.1 oz. (SRP: $4.39) and 8.5 oz. (SRP: $6.99) are available at retailers nationwide, Lindt Chocolate Shops and on LindtUSA.com. For more information about Lindt, visit LindtUSA.com and the Lindt Unwrapped Blog, “like” the company’s Facebook page, or follow Lindt on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
About Lindt & Sprüngli
With more than 170 years of history and Swiss tradition, Lindt & Sprüngli is a global leader in the premium chocolate category, offering high quality products in more than 120 countries. Lindt & Sprüngli operates 12 production facilities in Europe and the United States and employs more than 12,000 worldwide. Lindt USA operates more than 50 retail stores in the U.S. and maintains wide distribution through extensive retail and wholesale channels. For more information on Lindt, visit www.lindt.com.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Obama and Allies Created Arab Spring and Refugee Crisis - January 17, 2017
- Obama Busy Arming Terrorists Before he Leaves Office - January 17, 2017
- Stronach Group Lift the Profile of Florida Horse Racing - January 17, 2017