China Shakes up the Monetary Oversight Team
China will replace five members of its central bank’s monetary policy committee, according to a circular released Wednesday by the State Council, China’s cabinet.
Chaired by People’s Bank of China (PBOC) governor Zhou Xiaochuan, the committee will welcome five new members: Xiao Jie, deputy secretary-general of the State Council; Wang Bao’an, vice minister of finance; Pan Gongsheng, vice governor of the PBOC; Xiao Gang, chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission; and Hu Huaibang, president of the China Banking Association.
You Quan, Li Yong, Du Jinfu, Guo Shuqing and Jiang Jianqing will no longer be members of the committee, according to the circular.
The central bank monetary policy committee, established in 1997, is responsible for advising on the country’s monetary policies. There are currently 15 committee members, including central bank officials, ministers from other government departments and economists.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Surge Global Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SRGG) Oil Price Report - April 23, 2015
- Surge Global Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SRGG) Undervalued - April 20, 2015
- WIFI WIRELESS NEW (OTCMKTS:WFWL), WiFi Calling and Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone - April 20, 2015
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO) and CLEAR TV DL (FRA:CLTV) - April 20, 2015
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - April 20, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
This Business Of Trading Stocks And Winning 101+ $SPY, $DIA, ... read more
US Dollar Falls, US Treasuries Rally US Dollar (.DXY) Index ... read more
LME BAse Metals Prices Finished Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more