China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Zeitwerk Minute Repeater From A. Lange & Söhne - August 30, 2015
- Chinese Financial Journalist Arrested And Confesses To Igniting Market Panic - August 30, 2015
- About 22% Of Gulf Firms Say They Only ‘talk about innovation’ - August 30, 2015
- Box Office: ‘War Room’ Outperforms, ‘Compton” Fades, ‘Friends’ DOA - August 30, 2015
- The US Economy Cannot Grow At 2% Inflation - August 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Mr Bear’s Hot Breadth on the Back of Our Necks ... read more
China Plays Down Trade Impact Of RMB Yuan Depreciation $USDCNY ... read more
Gold Futures Gain On Speculation Of More Stimulus From US ... read more