China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gold & Silver’s Step Sums Give the Metals a Strong Buy Signal - February 8, 2016
- American’s Are Renouncing Citizenship In Record Numbers - February 8, 2016
- Too Much Sitting Is A Risk Factor For Chronic Disease, Early Death - February 8, 2016
- Donald Trump, “Jeb is a stiff that no one would hire.” - February 8, 2016
- FLASH: Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Explores IPO - February 8, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
FLASH: Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Explores IPO $GS, $MS, $TGT, ... read more
China's foreign exchange reserves have fallen to their lowest level ... read more
Gold & Silver’s Step Sums Give the Metals a Strong ... read more
American's Are Renouncing Citizenship In Record Numbers The number of ... read more