China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Higher - November 25, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Outlook For: DJIA (.DJI) - November 25, 2015
- Comments Sought On Draft EIS for Copper Flat Copper Mine Project - November 25, 2015
- A Close Look At Wednesday’s Key Market Events - November 25, 2015
- Wednesday’s Fundamental Commentary For WTI Crude Oil (USO) - November 25, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Wednesday's Technical Outlook For: DJIA (.DJI) $DIA The US Financial ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) Euro EUR/USD Euro was ... read more
Comments Sought On Draft EIS for Copper Flat Copper Mine ... read more