China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Memorial Day Marks The Opening Of Meat Grilling Season - May 24, 2015
- Cuba’s Agrarian Culture, The 1st Organic Revolution Is Successful - May 23, 2015
- Watchmaker Officine Panerai On Middle East Plans - May 23, 2015
- North American Wholesome Food Resources: Meats - May 23, 2015
- If GMOs Are Safe, Label Them - May 23, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Close Down On Light Volume Stock and ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday The base metals prices ... read more
F1: Monaco Grand Prix, On The Grid And Pick To ... read more