China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Key Steps To Eliminating Abdominal Fat - March 28, 2015
- Hillary Clinton ‘Wiped Clean’ Her Private E-Mail Server - March 28, 2015
- Monsanto (NYSE:MON) Not A Sustainable Agriculture Company - March 28, 2015
- Medical Marijuana: National Up Date - March 27, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower Friday - March 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Cap 4-Day Losing Streak Friday $IBB, $ITB, ... read more
Currencies Pause To Refresh, US Treasuries Off A Bit The ... read more
LME Base Metals Finish Overall Lower Friday The base metal ... read more
F1: Ferrari To Close Gap With Mercedes At Sepang Malaysia ... read more