China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Predictions 2015: Hani Ashkar, Middle East Senior Partner, PwC - January 31, 2015
- More Than 2 Drinks Daily Raise Stroke Risk - January 31, 2015
- US Stocks, The ‘January Barometer’ Live At The Close - January 31, 2015
- Hagel Pressured By Obama To Release Taliban Generals - January 31, 2015
- Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates - January 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks, The 'January Barometer' Live At The Close $AMZN, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Held Strong 10-Yr: +23/32..1.67%.. USD/JPY: ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas Down Mar ... read more
Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates White Stallion ... read more