China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Mercedes’ Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari - December 19, 2014
- Threat To Hollywood Launched Ronald Reagan’s Political Career - December 19, 2014
- Wild Blueberries Lower Blood Pressure - December 19, 2014
- Sony Pictures To Obama, ‘We Have Not Given In’ - December 19, 2014
- Sony (NYSE:SNE) Sees 4th Class Action Lawsuit Over Data Breach - December 19, 2014
US Stock Indexes Finished Higher On Quad Witching Day $IBB, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: +11/32..2.179%.. USD/JPY: 119.50.. ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas Down Jan Crude ... read more
F1: Mercedes' Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari Veteran ... read more