China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Israeli Relationship In Dire State - October 25, 2014
- Russian Scientists Studied Ebola As Bio-Weapon - October 25, 2014
- Watching The VIX, The Stock Market’s ‘Fear Guage’ - October 25, 2014
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
Ebola, New York and 8 Million People New York City’s ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more