China Aviods West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
China avoids West’s Iran Sanctions, Funds Development
A report by the Iranian media Tasnimnews.com Saturday said China agreed to finance $20-B in development projects in Iran using Crude Oil money not transferred to it because of international sanctions.
The Tasnimnews website published a report Saturday that the deal was reached during talks between Iran’s parliamentary speaker, and China leaders.
An Iranian government spokesman said last week that some $22-B of Iranian Crude Oil money is stuck in China because of Western sanctions will be used to finance major national infrastructure projects.
Iran frequently uses Crude Oil barter arrangements to circumvent the sanctions.
China is Iran’s top Crude Oil importer.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media Bankrupt With Over $1-B In Debts - August 4, 2015
- UAE July Non-Oil Business Growth Rebounds From 2 yr Lows - August 4, 2015
- China Post 7% Y-Y Growth In 1-H Of This Year - August 4, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - August 4, 2015
- For A Super Gin & Tonic Stop In At The London Gin Club - August 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
The Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Team ... read more
Dubai Leads Regional Islamic Finance Sector The GCC bond and ... read more
Gold: Trading Volume in Dubai Increasing The Dubai Gold and ... read more
For A Super Gin & Tonic Stop In At The ... read more