The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.–Joseph Conrad
With regard to the latest Black racism and anarchy in Chicago, Barack Hussein Obama came out last week and declared “I promise you racial tensions have not gotten worse in my time as President” – “they have just become more apparent because of the power of cell phone videos and social media”.
OK, let’s say that is true.
I then reflect on 2 different and separate issues, as follows;
- If that is true then one may surmise that the same assertion is correct with these cell phone videos and the mistreatment of police to the black community which he railed against that started the racial fire.
- if they have not gotten worse, then why promise and proclaim they have not gotten worse, which is incorrect to anyone who can think.
You cannot have it every which way Mr. Hussein-Obama
What we are seeing now with his Proclamation Promise is left wing Propaganda designed to keep the “sugar fed” minions from wandering off the reservation and start thinking for themselves, hence the duplicitous inconsistency.
The right and the voters know the Obama community organizing BS, which is why he has been a huge failure for the Democrats and his legacy.
Now, get this: in reference to the “horrific hate crimes” he said … “this is how we learn – how we get better”!
The Jive Turkey said that with a straight face. bloody evil, yes?
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Key Stock Indexes, Crude, Gold & Silver Markets Briefing - February 22, 2017
- Wall Street’s Top Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades & Initiations - February 22, 2017
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - February 22, 2017