Cellos Software Ltd Update
After a very irregular Take-Over now subject Court action a “new” board has been raising and spending funds, those investors are now at risk of losing everything.
A Singapore based Secretarial Company – Grandeza – which the former CEO had appointed to hold his shares in a trustee structure, has shuffled 19 million shares, worth $475 million USD. The owner of this secretarial company is being represented by the law firm TSMP.
The “new” Board is selling Bonds and Debt using at least 2 companies despite MAS having been informed about this questionable activity. They are selling the Bonds to innocent investors using their own homes and the Priest’s home for “secret” investor meetings. Money has also been raised through parishioners, telling them “God is the CEO of the Company”.
Cellos Software Ltd has over 2,500 shareholders and holds a number of extremely valuable technology patents. The Company was planning an IPO on Nasdaq end of 2016. Before the EGM, the previous Managing Director had obtained a number of commercial agreements with customers, potential customers and partners, consisting of large global entities in technology and telecommunications. Cellos Software had the potential to become a significant telecommunications technology entity – in the likes of Google or Microsoft.
Shareholders are Urged to contact [email protected]
The Parties Involved in the investment scheme are
TSMP Law Firm
– Gim Hock THIO – Chief Elder of Christian City Missions Kallang Church
– Jimmy Kwok Hoong HO – President of the Society of Remisiers of Singapore
– Janifer YEO-TAN – CEO of JYSK Group, a reputable Aesthetics Surgery Company in Singapore
– Melvin Choon Huat CHOON – Formerly convicted in Singapore for financial Fraud
– Constance PECK – Former School Teacher in Singapore and former owner of reputable MRO company servicing Singapore Airlines
– Min Wee CHUA – Owner of Grandeza, a Secreterial Services Company in Singapore
– Alan PECK – Former Executive at SHELL and Husband of Constance PECK