Cannes International Business Event
Network with key decision makers connected to high net worth individuals at one of the world’s most glamorous locations
12 March 2011
DEAL MAKER CANNES 2011 is a networking and deal making event limited to just 250 influential CEOs, brokers, wealth managers and other decision makers. All those attending are involved in sectors serving high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals, including luxury real estate, lifestyle and private banking.
Located at the stunning A-list ‘ Villa Oxygene ‘, this is a remarkable opportunity to establish strong personal connections with other professionals working in HNW and UHNW spheres of influence, while enjoying a truly exclusive global event.
Deal Maker Cannes 2011 is for people who are serious about doing business. If you’re looking to make deals, this is where you need to be.
Make the connection.
What will you achieve at Deal Maker Cannes 2011?
- Maximise deal making opportunities over a 9-hour period
- Avoid tedious timetables, seminars and presentations – spend time with fellow professionals connected with high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals with a combined estimated Net-Worth of £5 billion.
- Meet serious decision makers looking to build connections and strike deals
- Uncover new opportunities and maximise cross-referrals
- Enjoy building a personal rapport with just 250 astute business minds
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions, uncovering marketing and business development strategies used by the successful
- Indulge in fine cuisine in the A-list location of Villa Oxygene against the breathtaking backdrop of the French Riviera
- Get brand exposure through our PR and marketing initiatives and premium media outlets attending the event
Deal making in an uncertain economic climate
With economic uncertainties abounding and past routes to success under threat, it is imperative that companies connected with HNW individuals look to maximise new ways to develop business, both directly and indirectly.
Deal Maker Cannes 2011 provides a unique platform for such companies to achieve this. It brings together a small, exclusive group of influential people. The number of guests is deliberately restricted so that deal making and rapport building opportunities are maximised.
Who should attend?
- Residential brokers and property rental agents
- Hotel, resort and retail brokers and agents
- Architects and interior designers
- Real estate lawyers and taxation experts
- Luxury lifestyle brands
- Property investors
- Wealth managers, private bankers, fund managers, trustees
- Car, yacht and private jet brokers
- Boutique travel agents
- Journalists and PR professionals
- Art dealers and galleries
- Concierge and lifestyle planners
- Luxury brand specialists
You stand on a broad terrace with the glittering Mediterranean stretching out far below, the cool blue waters of a teardrop shaped pool rippling beside you
As the buzz of talk rises around you, you sample some exceptional French cuisine and strike up a conversation with a fellow decision maker that leads rapidly to a meeting of minds.
One of the delightful hostesses is on hand, ready to introduce you to other potential business associates, ensuring you interact with as many deal makers as possible and discover the synergies waiting to be exploited.
You are surrounded by a select group of global players from the US, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Immersed in the relaxed setting, exclusive ambience and extraordinary location, you know for certain you will uncover new business opportunities.
137 Avenue des Cactus,
06220 Vallauris (Super Cannes),
Villa Oxygene is set within its own extensive private grounds and has amazing jet liner views of the surrounding area, looking out over the Bay of Cannes and its surrounding islands, yet is only 10-15 minutes’ drive from prestigious Palais des Festivals and the Croisette.
Its striking and original design was created by one of France’s most celebrated architects, Jacques Couëlle. Known as ‘the architect to billionaires’, he has designed other exceptional homes such as the Palace Bulle, owned by Pierre Cardin.
Villa Oxygene is the very definition of elegance and has been brilliantly designed down to the last detail. Guests will be able to enjoy the villa’s expansive terraces on three levels, as well as its expansive internal areas.
The Events Partner
Our events partner Mr Richard Nilsson has been selected for his extraordinary legacy and A-list experience hosting high profile events at Villa Oxygene.
Previous events include a launch with Eva Longoria for the Magnum campaign, receptions for Reuters and Forbes, Grand Prix parties and the Cannes Film Festival Easy Rider party, not to mention numerous other memorable fashion and Hollywood occasions.
The Media and PR Coverage
Deal Maker Cannes 2011 is an opportunity to build your media and PR coverage, giving you wider exposure and greater brand awareness. The following are just some of the international media outlets which have recently featured events created by Richard Nilsson, and they give some idea of the coverage that Deal Maker Cannes 2011 will attract. They include:
Vanity Fair, InStyle, RTL, OK! Magazine, Lux Real Estate TV, Grazia, T4 (Channel 4), Cosmopolitan, the Robb Report, and many more.
Date: 12 March 2011
|12:00||Welcome & Key note speech|
|12:30-19:00||Deal making, event drinks and canapés|
|20:00||End of event|
Registration and special offer
Sign up BEFORE 1 January and you’ll be eligible for a £500 ticket price – a discount of more than 30% on our standard £750 price. Ticket prices after 1st January will increase to £750 and prices will continue to increase closer to event date.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to power network with an exclusive group of like-minded decision makers. Make the connection today – book your place now and take advantage of our special offer.
- A Warhol Painting Is the Star of Christie’s New York Auction
May 18, 2013
- May Art Auctions in Expect $1.3-B in Sales
May 7, 2013
- Bottega Veneta Sponsors Chinese Contemporary Art Exhibition
May 2, 2013
- France’s Pinault Family Returns to China $40-M Disputed Bronzes
April 27, 2013
- Picasso La Reve: Investing in Art
April 21, 2013
Best Hedge Funds 2013
Working with some of the World’s largest financial institutions HCM’s goal is to provide portfolio returns that exceed the S&P 500 Index benchmark while …
UAE Economy Seeing a Spring Boom
Driven by stable high Crude Oil prices, tourism, diversification and a liberal trade policy, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) witnesses an unprecedented …
Singapore Dollar Weekly Preview
Shayne Heffernan takes a look at Singapore Dollar trading for the week ahead.
The Singapore dollar is undervalued next to the USD for now, a …
The Hot List
Enviro-Serv Inc (OTCMKTS:EVSV), Medical Marijuana Inc (OTCMKTS:MJNA)
Enviro-Serv Inc (OTCMKTS:EVSV)
EVSV had a stellar dy yesterday, ut it looks like it is just the begining of big things, good …