Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK.A) owned NetJets Gets a Make Over
NetJets® recently launched a new NetJets.com website, which we encourage you to visit if you have not done so already. The new site provides a more convenient way for you to choose the private aviation solution and aircraft type that best serves your exacting needs.
- Explore the fleet is a new tool that showcases the diversity of the NetJets fleet. It includes 360° tours and stunning new photography of the 13 aircraft types in the NetJets U.S. fleet, including the new NetJets Signature Series™ Phenom 300, Global 5000, and Global 6000. In addition, you can see how the respective ranges (in distance and hours), speeds, and passenger and luggage capacities by aircraft type match your travel requirements.
- The Owner experience that you will likewise enjoy when you fly with NetJets is brought to life with in-depth testimonials from NetJets Owners and Marquis Jet Card® Owners, enabling you to hear – in their own words – about the decision-making processes and unique experiences of a broad range of our corporate and leisure travelers.
- Interactive tools enable you to compare the many ways to fly with NetJets and time savings flying with NetJets versus flying commercially.
- And it’s now easy to download and share content from the website with others.
The new NetJets.com is just one example of how NetJets continues to maintain our industry-leading position. To learn more about NetJets, visit NetJets.com or contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regional Vice President
T: (914) 287-2323
- Militaria & Military Vehicle Show
April 26, 2013
- Review of Gulfstream G650
March 23, 2013
- Ryan International Airlines, Inc. to Focus on Asia
March 22, 2013
- Fiji Airways Takes Delivery Of First New Airbus A330
March 17, 2013
- Amazing New Images of Earth From NASA
December 6, 2012
Heffernan Capital Management
Business Development Director – Private Client Group,
3 Raffles Place #07-01
Bharat Building Singapore 048617
Tel: +65 6329 6408
Fax: +65 6329 9699
Paul A. Ebeling, Jnr.
Paul A. Ebeling, Jnr. writes and publishes The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report on the US Major Market Indices, a weekly, highly-regarded financial market letter, read by opinion makers, business leaders and organizations around the world.
Paul A. Ebeling, Jnr has studied the global financial and stock markets since 1984, following a successful business career that included investment banking, and market and business analysis. He is a specialist in equities/commodities, and an accomplished chart reader who advises technicians with regard to Major Indices Resistance/Support Levels.
Best Hedge Funds 2013
Working with some of the World’s largest financial institutions HCM’s goal is to provide portfolio returns that exceed the S&P 500 Index benchmark while …
UAE Economy Seeing a Spring Boom
Driven by stable high Crude Oil prices, tourism, diversification and a liberal trade policy, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) witnesses an unprecedented …
Singapore Stock Exchange Preview
Shayne Heffernan takes a look at the trading week ahead in Singapore
Short Term: Overbought
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
An engulfing bearish line occurred (where …
The Hot List
Enviro-Serv Inc (OTCMKTS:EVSV), Medical Marijuana Inc (OTCMKTS:MJNA)
Enviro-Serv Inc (OTCMKTS:EVSV)
EVSV had a stellar dy yesterday, ut it looks like it is just the begining of big things, good …