Beiber’s New Release
Justin Beiber’s long time manager, Scooter Braun has announced the singer is set to release some new material and it will shock them.
Braun told Complex that Beiber is “in such an incredible place right now”.
“He’s excited to share where he is with the world next year,” Braun added. “It will shock some people and make others really happy.”
Braun added, “the man people want him to be” and share his music with an “openness about what he’s learned in the last year”.
Beiber’s last release was in 2012 and ranked number one in the US.
Watch Justin Beiber in ‘Confident’ below:
Story by ROC Hollywood
Latest posts by Rhys O'Connell (see all)
- Katie Hopkins Talk Smack About Kelly Clarkson - March 5, 2015
- Marilyn’s Last Photos Up For Grabs - March 5, 2015
- Ronson: Zane Lowe is a lot of the reason I have a career - March 5, 2015
- Madonna says Kanye is a “Beautiful mess” - March 4, 2015
- Kelly Clarkson Announces Tour Piece by Piece - March 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finish May In The Red $ALTR, $CNW, ... read more
US Dollar Flat, US Treasuries Rallied US Treasury Complex The ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Up, Copper And Nat Gas Down ... read more