Beiber’s New Release
Justin Beiber’s long time manager, Scooter Braun has announced the singer is set to release some new material and it will shock them.
Braun told Complex that Beiber is “in such an incredible place right now”.
“He’s excited to share where he is with the world next year,” Braun added. “It will shock some people and make others really happy.”
Braun added, “the man people want him to be” and share his music with an “openness about what he’s learned in the last year”.
Beiber’s last release was in 2012 and ranked number one in the US.
Watch Justin Beiber in ‘Confident’ below:
Story by ROC Hollywood
Latest posts by Rhys O'Connell (see all)
- Who Attends More Concerts? Millennials VS Boomers - August 25, 2015
- Apple Music On Track To 100 Million Subscribers - August 9, 2015
- HBO to show U2 Latest Gig in New Doco - August 2, 2015
- Shania Twain’s Farewell Tour Already Selling Out! - July 28, 2015
- Alibaba Launches Music Service - July 23, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
NYSE Adopts New Trading Rules The New York Stock Exchange ... read more
EUR/USD Ended The Week In Quiet Trade Euro EUR/USD traded ... read more
Mining Industry In Chaos, Shrinking Worldwide $GOLD, $GLD At least ... read more
Exploring Dubai, Doing Things In A Big Way Sophisticated, chic ... read more