Australians Can Trade Horse Shares at G1X
We love horse racing, in our business at Knightsbridge we have a focus on breeding and bloodlines, but there is a new business in Australia trading Australian Race Horse shares online, we have already signed up and if you are in the market for a horse it would behoove you (pun intended) to do the same.
I started life in the racing industry, moved over to equity trading and am now back in racing as well. For us their is very little difference.
We value horse shares the same way we value equities, a cold hard look at the fundamentals, the calculation of future earnings and the popularity of the bloodline. We are strictly commercial, not trying to hit home runs just making sure we do not lose money, if your interested in investing in that at a global level email me Knightsbridgecbt@hotmail.com.
If your focus is Australia, G1X is a great place to start.
So as a helpful guide based purely on my opinion with no guarantee of success, this is how I value a horse.
Lets break down the model:
Geldings, no residual value.
Colts, you need a black-type well bred horse for it to have any residual value, if it is a champion then the return could be phenomenal.
Fillys, much easier, good breeding and some race performance and you can make money breeding.
Race Winnings, this can be huge, mostly it is not, but the industry in Australia is strong so it is one of the best markets to be in for winnings.
Breeding, for us this is the big money and our safety net on racing.
What to look for
Racing, I won’t even attempt to answer that, you have a form guide, barrier trials and breeding my only advise is read it well and try not to get too excited.
Breeding, commercial bloodlines, yep you may breed a champion from and obscure line, but you will not get rich breeding and selling unless you are at the cutting edge of commercial viability (that is our expertise).
If you love racing then you will love owning a race horse, the whole horse or 1 share of 50 makes no difference, the excitement and the thrill is not diminished, in fact, it is even more exciting when there are a few owners.
So after you have researched your horse, calculate a racing value and a stud value, divide that by the number of shares in the horse and enter your bid at G1X.
If you need help G1X have great people you can call and talk to about your planned investment.
- Unverified Bid: A bid has been submitted; however, you must provide a copy of your identification to verify your profile and bid.
- Verified Bid: An unverified bid is changed to a verified bid once you have verified your identity. As stated above, this can be completed by simply uploading a copy of identification, such a your driver’s licence or Medicare card. A verified bid allows G1Xchange to communicate with the buyer to assist the buyer in securing a share in the horse that they are after.
- In negotiation: There is a verified owner that is looking to sell within +/- 20% of the Buyer’s specified value.
- Under Offer: Once the price of the share has been agreed to, both parties will be asked to confirm their intent to purchase. The buyer and seller will receive the contract of sale and a transfer of ownership form, which must be completed before the next stage of the transaction.
- In escrow: Upon completion of the “Under Offer” stage, the buyer will be provided with bank transfer details, to deposit the agreed amount into an escrow account managed by CheckVault.
- Sold/Bought: This status is displayed when signed contracts have been received and money has been released from escrow.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore: Cellos Software Limited Collapsing as Scandal Deepens - February 20, 2017
- Oasis Dream Hits 50 Group Winners - February 20, 2017
- Video of Kim Jong-nam Assassination - February 20, 2017