Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Smartwatch Sales Dive
But sales have divesed to less than 20,000 a day since then, and less than 10,000 on some days a report says.
And that is not the end of the problems for Apple Watch, about 67% of those sold have been the “Sport” version, which sells for $349 and up, not the costlier editions that start at $549.
Apple itself has not revealed any sales numbers for the watches and was not available for comment.
The Smartwatch is a tiny part of Apple’s business. But it is the 1st new product launched since the Y 2011 death of founder Steve Jobs.
Products like the Apple Watch may make it more costly for customers to switch from Apple. But Google’s Photos service may quickly cut switching costs from Apple’s iCloud service, demonstrating the risks for Apple.
|NASDAQ:AAPL||123.4||8 July 2015||-2.29||124.48||124.64||123.01||37,417,531|
Note: Canadian symbols now end in .c i.e SYMB.C
|HefffX-LTN Analysis for AAPL:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.42)||Bearish (-0.48)||Bearish (-0.40)||Bearish (-0.39)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Donald Trump Holds Leads In Early Primary Voting States - October 4, 2015
- Box Office: ‘The Martian’ Makes Powerful $55-M Debut - October 4, 2015
- Most Of The Tree of Life Is Yet to Be Discovered - October 4, 2015
- US Government Prepares More Wealth Destruction, Bear Market Looms - October 4, 2015
- Saudi Arabia’s New Crude Oil Policy Is Working As It Reclaims Market Share - October 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Government Prepares More Wealth Destruction, Bear Market Looms $DIA, ... read more
Gold closed up 24.580 at 1,137.740. Volume was -0% below ... read more