Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Smartwatch Sales Dive
But sales have divesed to less than 20,000 a day since then, and less than 10,000 on some days a report says.
And that is not the end of the problems for Apple Watch, about 67% of those sold have been the “Sport” version, which sells for $349 and up, not the costlier editions that start at $549.
Apple itself has not revealed any sales numbers for the watches and was not available for comment.
The Smartwatch is a tiny part of Apple’s business. But it is the 1st new product launched since the Y 2011 death of founder Steve Jobs.
Products like the Apple Watch may make it more costly for customers to switch from Apple. But Google’s Photos service may quickly cut switching costs from Apple’s iCloud service, demonstrating the risks for Apple.
|NASDAQ:AAPL||123.4||8 July 2015||-2.29||124.48||124.64||123.01||37,417,531|
Note: Canadian symbols now end in .c i.e SYMB.C
|HefffX-LTN Analysis for AAPL:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.42)||Bearish (-0.48)||Bearish (-0.40)||Bearish (-0.39)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Team Mercedes Set The Pace For Season Finale Abu Dhabi - November 27, 2015
- Eat Real Food, Exercise And Get Good Sleep - November 27, 2015
- AAII Sentiment Survey Results For Frame Ended 25 November 2015 - November 27, 2015
- There Is A Lot Of Time Before General Election Day 2016 - November 27, 2015
- Stock Market Tops Are A Process, Not An Event - November 25, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
AAII Sentiment Survey Results For Frame Ended 25 November 2015 ... read more
An initial group of overseas central banks and other institutions ... read more
Comments Sought On Draft EIS for Copper Flat Copper Mine ... read more