AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
The following two tabs change content below.
Pattern Recognition Analyst, equities, commodities, forex
Paul Ebeling is best known for his work as writer and publisher of “The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report” on the US Major Market Indices™, a highly-regarded, weekly financial market letter, where he enjoys an international audience among opinion makers, business leaders, and respected organizations. Something of a pioneer in online stock market and commodities discussion and analysis, Ebeling has been online since 1994. He has studied and worked in the global financial and stock markets since 1984.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - September 16, 2014
- A-B (NYSE:BUD) Expresses Disappointed Over NFL Scandals - September 16, 2014
- Ferrari 250GT SWB, The SEFAC “Hot Rod” Berlinetta. - September 16, 2014
- Commodities: Grains Lower, Cattle Mixed And Hogs Higher - September 16, 2014
- China Looks To Upgrade The China-ASEAN Free Trade Area - September 16, 2014
Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations BAC, BCS, CS, ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up On The ... read more