AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- A Close Look At Tuesday’s Key Market Events - December 1, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) - December 1, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - November 30, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - November 30, 2015
- Cyber Monday’s Action Crashes Retailer’s Websites - November 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
A Close Look At Tuesday's Key Market Events $DIA, $SPY, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $.DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Mining Industry In Chaos, Shrinking Worldwide $GOLD, $GLD At least ... read more
Christie's Asian 20th Century & Contemporary Art Market Dwarfed By ... read more