AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Predictions 2015: Hani Ashkar, Middle East Senior Partner, PwC - January 31, 2015
- More Than 2 Drinks Daily Raise Stroke Risk - January 31, 2015
- US Stocks, The ‘January Barometer’ Live At The Close - January 31, 2015
- Hagel Pressured By Obama To Release Taliban Generals - January 31, 2015
- Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates - January 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks, The 'January Barometer' Live At The Close $AMZN, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Held Strong 10-Yr: +23/32..1.67%.. USD/JPY: ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas Down Mar ... read more
Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates White Stallion ... read more