AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - March 4, 2015
- Wednesday’s Financial Analysis: WTI Crude Oil (USO) - March 4, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - March 4, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - March 4, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF - March 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Wednesday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF Euro (EUR) EUR ... read more
Wednesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Tuesday. ... read more
Bentley Motors Unveils 2 Seater Concept Sports Car At ... read more