AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
The following two tabs change content below.
Pattern Recognition Analyst, equities, commodities, forex
Paul Ebeling is best known for his work as writer and publisher of “The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report” on the US Major Market Indices™, a highly-regarded, weekly financial market letter, where he enjoys an international audience among opinion makers, business leaders, and respected organizations. Something of a pioneer in online stock market and commodities discussion and analysis, Ebeling has been online since 1994. He has studied and worked in the global financial and stock markets since 1984.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- With Stocks At Record Highs What’s Left For Investors ? - November 23, 2014
- Glut In US Coal Sends The Fuel Overseas - November 23, 2014
- Why Buy An Organic Turkey This Thanksgiving ? - November 23, 2014
- Coachbuilt American Muscle Car, The Fisker Rocket - November 23, 2014
- Building Of Eco-farms For Rest, Relaxation Rising In Vietnam - November 22, 2014
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) Wins Firefox Yahoo Inc said on Wednesday ... read more
China cut interest rates unexpectedly on Friday stepping up efforts ... read more