AAII Investor Sentiment Survey As Of 13 August 2014
|The AAII Investor Sentiment Survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral on the US stock market for the next 6 months; individuals are polled from the ranks of the AAII membership on a weekly basis. Just 1 vote per member is accepted in each weekly voting period.|
ResultsWeek ending 13 August 2014 Data represents what direction members feel the stock market will be in the next 6 months.
|Note: Numbers may not add up to 100% because of rounding.|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Bill Clinton Feeling The Heat Resigns Honorary Chancellor Post - April 25, 2015
- A Straight Forward Natural Way To Improve Dental Health - April 25, 2015
- The Business Of Trading Stocks And Winning 101+ - April 25, 2015
- Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ At Auction - April 25, 2015
- This Week’s Medical Marijuana Update - April 25, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
This Business Of Trading Stocks And Winning 101+ $SPY, $DIA, ... read more
US Dollar Falls, US Treasuries Rally US Dollar (.DXY) Index ... read more
LME BAse Metals Prices Finished Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more