Given today’s shifting risk climate, it’s time for a fundamental look at how commodities may fit into risk management strategies.
Join us for the 10th anniversary Commodities Seminar and hear current thinking on evaluating commodity indices as tools for diversification, inflation protection, and accessing tactical opportunities.
The keynote address will analyze the overall performance of the commodities market against the backdrop of a slowing Chinese economy.
Industry experts will explore topics including:
• The risks that matter from east to west, with a focus on elections in America, the Chinese economy, and Brexit
• Using real assets to seek inflation protection and diversification even when risky assets are correlated during crises
• Perspectives on commodities sectors from the buy and sell side
Accepted for 3-hour CFA® and CPD credits
29 SEPTEMBER 20168:30 AM — 12:45 PM EDT
1:30 PM — 5:45 PM BST
6:00 PM — 10:15 PM IST
8:30 PM — 12:45 AM HKT Register
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Apple Vs Pizza: Americans’ Favorite Pie - March 14, 2017
- NASA 2017 Human Exploration Rover Challenge - March 14, 2017
- Dubai World Cup: Baffert Vs Pletcher Vs Team Godolphin - March 14, 2017